Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 2 Live from the spaceship........

So day one was a mess and pretty crazy but so far we are doing good today! we went and got scars cast on yesterday morning before we came to Madison and she hates them! I told her well get marks and color them later so shes OK with the idea now! LOL we got in Madison around 11 and jumped right into the chamber or a the kids are calling it their "spaceship" LOL they didn't wear the hoods the first time cuz they were a little freaked out, but they did good, then we went to the hotel and checked in and hung out there till 4 and came back and did our second trip in the spaceship they put there space helmets on and in we went the freaked out for about 10 mins then calmed down and just watched the movie, and today we are sitting in here now a I type this in the spaceship and they are watching there movie with there space helmets on no fight at all being so good! I have some pictures on my camera and on my phone but I cant get them off till I get to a best buy to get the usb card reader maybe today we will go do that! They were a little weird with not sleeping in their own beds last night but they did alright just kept asking when we are going home and wheres mason and gage! LOL all in all they have been such good sports about everything I am so proud of them I was expecting them to freak out the whole time. we stayed in our own room last night but the rest of the week we are gonna stay with Monica and Patrick. from what I hear Mason Gage and Dad are doing ok boys got to ride the bus yesterday my mom said they loved it so that's cool! oh the Internet at the hotel is down so I have no Internet there but I can get on here so I will update again when I can!
XOXOXO
~Am

1 comment:

Dana said...

That is great that they are doing so well with the treatment. I am very happy that they get the chance to do this. I hope this reallly helps them out. Have fun in Madison.