Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seven Saturday.....

ok I saw this on a fellow bloggers page and thought it was clever way to blog more, you post seven random things every saturday of things from your week! so im going to try and keep it going every week.

1. I've learned what life is like as a single parent the last 3 weeks with Brad gone all week, its been really stressfull with him gone alot but it will be worth it in the end...I hope!

2. Brad is in the works of taking a new job in madison building fire trucks! He loves it and im super happy for him!

3. I spent 2 days in the ER over the week...I had a really bad kidney infection and scar went to childrens cuz she was sick....thank god were all good now! =)

4. cupcake bites and cake pops are really cute but alot of work and I suck at making them!

5. Scarlet is all done with her castings, 6 weeks and her feet look so much better!

6. I know a secret and Im not telling ;) hehe!

7. cleaning the basement is really no fun.....I have a TON of cloths Boys size 18 months- 3T and girls 12 months - 3T anyone need clothes I just want them out of my basement!!! =)


ok I gotta go get back to that cleaning now.....thanks for letting me ramble about my silly little life =)

No comments: