Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF............

Oh man I cant wait to get home this afternoon! everything was going pretty good till yesterday it got bad! so they are both sick now they have this nasty ass cough and fever thing going on! after all that work to keep them from not getting sick and they end up getting sick here! Great our luck uh! oh and of coarse my dumb ass don't bring the nebulizer thinking oh they wont get sick! duh! I cant wait to get him home and whip out that thing He sounds soooo bad we are in the chamber now and hes coughing like crazy! they slept for crap last night, this morning they were both asking wen we are going home so I know they cant wait to go home too!
I am not noticing much of a change yet with the kids from the treatment but then again I'm with them all the time so I might just not see it, we'll see if brad notices anything when we get home. Brads actually taking them up on Monday I have an apt. I have to go to so he's taking the kids up. OK well I do have more pictures when we get back to the hotel I will try and get them uploaded!
Gage and Mason are doing good too, I talked to the teacher yesterday and she said they have been great, she said Gage has invited everyone over for a pizza party at our house I guess that's all he talks about at school this week LOL he even invited the bus driver and he asked gage if we had soda and gage told him no we were having beers! LOL dang kids! OK this things gonna die so gotta run!
XOXOXO
~Am

1 comment:

Dana said...

that suxs they got a nasty cold while being out there. Hopefully Brad was able to see some changes. I hope they are over their colds and they got plenty of rest this weekend.