Monday, December 3, 2007

my how time flys!

so today Brad and I have been together 6 years crazy how fast time flys when your having fun! we have been threw so much in the last 6 years, but its been amzing I wouldnt trade any of it for the world, good and bad its made us the awesome family we are today! :) anyways I Love You Sparky! this is us 6 years ago we look so young! LOL
Ok so today dad is up in Madison with the kids! I have an appt. this afternoon I couldnt miss, I talked to him a little bit ago and he said they did great with there first dive, and he was going to the mall with the kids to kill time till this afternoons dive!! Scar got her new cast on this morning her range is looking better in her feet! so its working!! oh so we didnt end up doing a afternoon dive friday cuz rhys ended up puking in the chamber in the morning so we just went right home and went to the doctor, he has an ear infection and was put on steriods to get his lungs opened up so he could breath hes doing much better now! well thats about it for info around here! I have lots of pictures to share tho so check them out!! :)







No comments: