Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Day from F-ing HELL........

just so we can clear things up I want to remind everyone how much I hate the f-ing snow!!! I hate it, like hate it more then I hate those cardboard egg containers! those of you that know me know that's a whole lot! LOL anyways what did it do last night you guessed it snowed and snowed some freaking more! I swear when we get divorced I am moving were it never snows! (no we aren't getting divorced just saying that cuz brad will never leave here its a joke "ha ha") anyways so it started last night Brad went out to plow so our super wonderful amazing neighbor came over and watched the boys all night and had them all morning, all is ok with that, mean time in Madison Rhys shit his pants in the chamber totally nasty oh gross it was a bad one so get that fixed trying to get the back in the van and the f-ing stroller wheel brakes nice so i get them in the van find out boys don't have school cuz of the f-ing snow, meantime im still freaking out about whats wrong with me long story don't need to get into t right now, I just lost it and loaded my shit and came home to get my boys, Brad is still plowing and its almost 6 hes been gone almost 24 hours its crazy! I swear nothing else would surprise me today, this was just one of the day, it would take me to long to write the whole day! I am calming down a little bit but I am seriously gonna have a melt down soon. things can never work out as planed! I just want to get my kids treatments done I want to help them but nothing ever works as planed! I don't ask for help to often so when I do I just wish someone would help! I cant even go to Madison with out having a huge issue with things at home!!! I am gonna clone myself one of these days and everything will be fine but till then we live this freaking crazy ass life barley scraping by! I just don't get it! anyways I have no idea whats going on for tomorrow if we are gonna go back to Madison or not I hear its gonna snow again so I am sure Brad will be out plowing! Ok that's enough bitching for now!
XOXOXO
~Am

No comments: