Thursday, December 13, 2007

3 weeks down and awesome news!!!!

Hey All
so sorry I am lacking in updating you all, well we are almost done with our third week of HBOT and I am so sold on the treatments, the kids are doing great! as you are gonna find out from watching the video... Ok I know you want to see it ow so watch this and read the rest later! LOL



OK so now you can see how great things are here! :) I cant even believe she just totally picked that up yesterday amazing uh! well Rhys is doing awesome too! He is getting around better his arms ove so much better he don't cry when you lift his arms way up so that's awesome hes sitting better by himself! its just awesome! I wish we would have tried this sooner! Gage and Mason are good they are having fun hanging out with dad all week. they are doing great at school they have a Christmas program next week I am so excited to go see it! all the kids are so excited for Christmas!
OK I have some random pictures but I have lots to do before we go home tomorrow so i will upload them later!
XOXOXO
~Am

3 comments:

Dana said...

WTG Scarlet!! I am so happy that I have tears. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great job Scarlet!!! You are doing awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.