Sunday, March 8, 2009

I see the light........

Soooo last weekend brad took off to Dayton beach Florida ( bike week) he should be home tomorrow...I hope! It's been a very LONG week alone with the kids! but on a good note I was bored and didn't have much to do so yesterday I spent all day sitting in front of my computer working on my photography website seriously I didn't even get dressed haha, but its almost done! =) its cute and fresh I love it! I have lots of sessions coming up soon and I cant wait to get some more and better pictures up in my portfolio. I'm so ready for summer to get here, this Wisconsin weather is driving me crazy, wed. it was almost 65 and today its pouring rain and 30! weird! The kiddos are good driving me nuts, so they are doing what they should be ;)

I am off to the dells next weekend with some friends for a mini vaca to go act like a kid again =) I'm a nerd like that and like to go do water parks and stuff...but with out my kids sometimes! haha! we might be going up to the wilderness for Gages B-Day...That's what he keeps saying he wants to do for his B-Day is go to the water parks, but we will see =) he also tells me he wants a vacation alone cuz he needs a break from all of us....haha what a smartass ;)

well I'm off to get the house cleaned before Brad gets home tomorrow!
Oh guess what I ran Tuesday...3 miles oh yeah...and I didn't die doing it! haha! this training for the triathlon is actually really fun!
heres a few random pictures, one of Brad and Gage....crazy how much gage is his little mini me! =) and me and Mas prcticing our myspace pose ;) haha! enjoy!




I'm out, till next time........


1 comment:

Red from Ktown said...

Cute cute cute. Gimme your website again. Are you building it from scratch?? I'm jealous.

I can't wait to get back to Chicago, and Mike will be going on the weekend of the 21st so if it's nice, I might be heading down if you think you might want to come. We'll see.

We need to do a few photoshoots for each of us this summer!!