Thursday, February 26, 2009

Meet Louie.....and our other friends!

Ok so This is my new turtle, isn't he cool =) I thought he was cool till he tried to bite me! haha! Brad brought him home last night I guess some guy he knows just brought a bunch home from Louisiana the other day.... weird but ok, so that's were he got the name Louie =) haha! this is were I almost got bit...look at him turning his head getting ready to tear my hand off! haha ok it wasn't that bad! LOL


I have two little turtles that I got from the dells last summer ( I got them at a liquor store haha) the kids named them Franklin and Harriet....what show is that from? My friend Laura got sum too....it was a random idea to get turtles, Yes we are weird! =)



Look how small they are haha! I like them they are cute =)

and then also in the tank is my prince charming....well that's what I call him anyways ;) its just a toad that Gage found over the summer, I thought fo sho that it would have died but its still ticking! haha! he needs a crown or something! haha!


And who could forget my Roxy Roo.... Best dog ever =) ok shes just my favorite little mut!






Ok I know I haven't posted pictures of the kids in awhile, I am going to try and do that later today....or tomorrow! haha! =)

Peace out home slices! ;)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Those little turtles are so cute.
And no I don't want any. lol

Red from Ktown said...

I love the turtles. I never had pets, but I'm guessing that I would be able to keep them alive. Hey, they have shells.

Have you seen the movie 'Truth about Cats & Dogs'...there's a horridly disturbing scene where Uma needs to get the head to come out of its shell. You DON'T want to know how they have to do it.