Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are still alive............

OMG....it has been like 6 months since ive been on here! haha! Im such a slacker, no really its been a fun and crazy summer! lets see what can I say ummmm Gage is crazy just like his dad, he starts Kindergarten on the 2nd hes so excited he gets to go all day and I am super excited about that one haha! The little ones go back to headstart this year. Rhys is supposed to get his chair soon its been ordered just waiting on the deliver, he got his gait trainer and loves that he rips around the house in that thing, him and scar are still doing therapy over at TTT and really like going they have awesome theripest so that makes it nice! not much else going on around here same stuff difrent day I guess! I am hoping to get my photography up and off the ground soon, it will be way nice when they go back to school give me a little more time to work on things. i just got my new laptop yesterday so once i get all my pictures and files moved onto here I will get some pictures up! i am loving the Laptop, this windows vista kinda sucks tho! ok well really you didnt miss much in the last six months LOL, but now that i got acomputer that might actually work, I will update more I promise! :)
XOXOXO
Ams

No comments: