Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten and a Wheelchair.......

So....My baby started Kindergarten last week, He LOVES school as do I haha! he goes all day from 8 till 3:30! heres some pictures from his first day! :)





Other Exciting news Rhys Got his very own wheelchair :) but.....we are hoping we wont need it, we are going to try something with Roni, hes going to a new Doctor! we are super excited about it so well see what happens, I hope i dont get my hopes up and nothing happens but I guess all we can do is try right! anyways heres some pictures from Roni and his chair! :)




The Trios Birthday is in a few weeks and we decided no party this year! so we are taking the kids up to the dells for the weekend and and going to let them go wild playing on in teh waterpark! I think they will have fun they LOVE water! the lil ones are back in headstart again this year and they Love that! they go in the afternoons so that means I get a whole 3 hours to myself! I have been keeping busy with the photography stuff, its cool Im super excited about it I even have some awesome stuff coming up, so watch my photography blog for cool stuff! :)


well othe rthen that I aint got much else but heres a few other pics since its been so long.... enjoy! :)


Love Love Love
Ams


1 comment:

Dana said...

Awesome that Rhys finally got his wheelchair. He looks like he is super excited.
It's so great that the kids are in school. Having homework sucks though.