Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow day.....

So Lets see whats been up at the Wilson Shack?
Today is the first snow day! so we are just sitting around being lazy waiting to go outside after lunch! so anyways.....
Roni had surgery on the 2nd and did fabulous of coarse, hes in this stupid brace thing with the bar between his legs for 4 more weeks. he does OK with it times going fast so it will be off in no time! Hes been out of school till it comes off so that's been about the worst of it, he really wants to go back to school!

Mason and Scar are total four year old complete with smart mouths and all, They LOVE school and do a real well there! they are super excited for the Christmas program next Tuesday.

Gage well is just Gage hes giving the school a run for their money, hes got so much energy he makes me tired just talking to him, the kid never stops talking LOL he had his Christmas concert yesterday and was soooo fun he danced and sang totally off key but was so cute watching him have so much fun and be so into it!

They are all really excited for Christmas in 6 day I get reminded everyday how many days are left. we got a Wii a few weeks ago (one of those spur of the moment buys) and of coarse dad had to get guitar hero so we have all been practicing our rocking skills LOL the kids are so funny they cant reach they colored keys and strum it together their arms are to short so the team up and one strums it while the other one hits the keys! LOL its sooo funny!

Brads out plowing this wonderful 10 plus inches of snow we got, I'm sure he will be gone all day and he left at midnight last night, hes been swamped with work witch is great, we arnt complaining haha! Ive had fun doing Christmas pictures for a few people, been spending alot of time just practicing with my camera and learning more about it! I'm really excited I think I finally found my nitch, I know I have alot to learn in the world of photography cuz I pretty much suck right now but I have never been so excited about learning something! I got to do the envermental hall of fame awards in Chicago with Mike and Rach and had so much fun and learned alot, I even got to met pierce brosnan witch was sooo neat I sat next to him durning the ceremony How cool! LOL But I learned I could never be one of those crazy popertzie people they are insane, I couldn't be as mean as they are! LOL

well that's about the end of the gossip around here! I got some of our Christmas pictures for you! :) enjoy!

XOXOXO
Ams

No comments: