Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year and already behind......

OK so for the New Year one of the things I wanted to do was to be a better blogger...........well its now the 12th and I'm just getting around to post a blog. I have a good excuse really I do. kiddos got sick then I got sick and were not talking little colds I was out and dead to the world for 4 days, it was a wicked sickness but I'm all good now! So anyways bout this new year thing, I have 4 goals this year
1-to not shop at wal-mart! Yes I love wal mart anyone that knows me knows I was there like everyday for something, anyways in my effort to save money and shop better I'm boycotting wally world cuz every time i step foot in there i buy something stupid I didn't need and shopping at the lame sentry keeps me from impulse buying of movies or other random stuff so that's my first one!
2-to get really good at photography, so far that's going good I am taking an online class that I really like and I'm learning a lot from Mike and Rach, they rock and I love listening to them tell me things I get a lot of stuff out of shooting with them! I cant wait for wedding season to come and get to work with them more! =) mike send me email's a lot with a lot of helpful tips and stuff, hes a good teacher!
3- to blog daily =/ ok so that's starting off a little rough but I'm really going to try, if not daily every few days instead of every 6 months! haha! I'm obsessed with PW this lady is my idol she takes amazing photos and has 4 kids and writes it all on this blog that's so great! Ill add a link for anyone who wants to read too, shes awesome and inspired me to write more =)
4- to be more productive......this one is one I'm dreading I procrastinate like its my job I'm sooo bad so this ones going to be the hardest for me but well see how it goes ;) so for Ive been doing good I have my lazy times but hey who doesn't right ;) I'm blaming it all on the crazy sickness I haha!

P.S. Christmas at the Wilson's was good low key and simple but good good good!!! =)

XOXOXO
Ams

No comments: