Friday, January 30, 2009

14 Kids Rant........*updated*

OMG are you effing kidding me? The lady that had the Octuplets the other day well turns out she already has 6 kids at home a 7, 6, 5, and 3 year old and 2 year old twins! so yes that makes 14 are you stupid! what is wrong with these people! I thought I knew the dumbest people in the world guess I was wrong I know the 2nd most stupid people in the world cuz nothing tops this lady's ignorance, I love the fact that she says "I didn't know fertility drugs would give me multiples" are you serious? i really wonder if she did fertility drugs when she had the twins? and the dad? why is no one talking about the dad? were is he? and to think i get questioned about the dad thing with my kids, I hate when people ask me if they all have the same dad?!?!? wtf is wrong with people! oh and get this BS she lives with her parents in a 2 bedroom house! talk about a full house! ggggrrr ignorant people really piss me off lately!

I have a killer headache today must be why this story totally pissed me off!! anyways I got a ton to do today so I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball! =)

P.S. here's the link to the fucked up story!


*Update* sooo the mom is 33 and not married and did invtro for all of her kids! so shes a single mother with 14 kids! INSANE who in the medical feild would even help someone like her get pregnant? her mom said shes addicted to having kids! like thats a good excuse! wtf is wrong with people!
heres the link check it out! Click here!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yeah WOW....I was totally shocked and taken back by this as well...WTF!!!

I can't believe the Dr's would even approve this....how and WHY???

Wonder what is going to happen to all of them.....