Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thirsty Thursday Fo Sho......

Yesterday was Brads B-Day, I think the kids were more excited for his bday then he was haha! we didn't do much just had dinner and cake with the in-laws! I made PW's Best Lasagna Ever it really is the best Lasagna ever! soooooo GOOD!!! and I made PW's Best Choc. Sheet cake ever and OMG....amazing so good i think I'm making 2 more for the party Saturday (OK really I just want more it was that good) haha! and if you haven't noticed I'm really addicted to P-Dubs website, I swear girls my idol! =) haha! anyways....
not much else happing around here kids are good, Scar and Rhys are going up to Children's the 3rd to see the rehab doctor, Scars getting botox and 6 weeks of serial casting again, Shes up walking on her toes again and turning her foot in and tripping herself like a nerd so were gonna try this again in hopes we don't have to do any surgeries to fix it! I hate Surgeries! Rhys is getting a new walker from therapy, see if we can get him up more, since he want threw that stupid surgery of cutting the abductors and it didn't do shit GGGRRR, see why I hate surgeries!

Saturday is the Big Go-kart race on the ice, should be fun, I don't know who's more excited gage or Brad! haha! gage has his go-cart all ready tires all studded and ready to race! haha! damn kids crazy! it will be a good time till the cops show up haha!

I'm super thirsty today, I'm off to get me a monster =)
Peace out home slices hehe!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Have a great time Saturday. Sounds like it will be an awesome time.
Sorry we will not make it.
Happy Birthday Brad!!

I would hate surgeries too if they didn't do any good. I hope something will help Rhys soon and quick.