Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines and a funny video!

So today starts the V-day party's around here, I love love love valentines day its my favorite holiday fo sho! and not only cuz its our anniversary, 5 years this year kinda shocking we haven't killed each other yet...well beside the other day when I shut sparkys kidneys down haha long story! anyways I made the kids valentines to hand out at school they are super cute =) and well my slacker ass hasn't had a chance to mail anyone sum so I'm just posting them here for everyone so print them if you want them haha!! Anyways....

Happy Valentines Day!

and just cuz I think this video is funny as hell you gotta watch it! its so written from a day in my life! haha! ;)





I will try and post again soon sorry I know im slacking =( I got lots going on, I will share later!
Peace out home slice! =)

No comments: