Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whats with this Arctic Cold.....

School is canceled tomorrow, why?? Oh cuz its a whopping -7 with out a wind chill and -35 with the wind chill....insane! did I ever mention how much I hate winter?? why I live in this state beats the hell out of me?

So today Rhys was laying on the floor and Mason was stomping his feet in a temper tantrum like always (mas has emotional problems hes way to into his "feelings") anyways here's how the convo went down.......

Rhys: Mas can you get my jacket

Mas: no

Rhys: Please Mas....

Mas: nooooooo.... i cant get my boot on it's stuck!

Rhys: put the effin boot on and get my jacket

Mom: Hey we don't say Effin Rhys
Rhys: freakin please!

Mas: all out crying and temper tantrum now over the boot issue "I cant do it" whine whine whine
Mom: Mas stop crying and just put your boot on, Rhys I will get your Jacket in a sec.

Rhys: "Mas put your big girl panties on and deal....... Ok"

Mom: running downstairs so no one sees me laughing my ass off!


Gosh I love my kids they amazing me everyday with how much they are like me! haha! they know how to make me laugh, cry and almost at some point in every day make me wanna rip my head off! ahhhhh kids.....everyone needs a bus load of the funny little things ;)

Funny thing bout that convo is this is the look on Rhys' face most days so for him to tell Mas that was just funny! =)


Keep warm everyone I'm going to make me some Hot Choc........YUMMY :)

P.S. I love this picture of Scar, she really is getting to be a big girl!


XOXOXO
~Ams

1 comment:

Dana said...

OH my gosh that had to be so Hilarious.
I cannot wait for warmer weather.