Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What goes around comes around!

Two weeks ago I was soooo sick I couldn't pull myself out of bed! well the whole time my wonderful, super sympathetic Hubby was busting my butt on how I'm such a wuss and blah blah blah.....Guess who's downstairs and cant get out of bed except to puke his brains out....yep good ole big mouth Sparky! ha ha! OK really I'm not that mean but I do find it funny that I can bust his chops about him being a wuss now! ;)


But anyways, all the kids are sick too, its gotta be a flu bug! I am so sick of cleaning puke up, I don't understand how a kid can walk up to me and say "mom I'm gonna puke" and then puke right in front of me instead of just running to the bathroom? i don't get it but whatever the reason I'm soooo done with the puke-athon! Sunday Rhys projectile puked in my car OMG every were it was bad, needless to say my car isn't smelling very good even after cleaning it, its going in to get cleaned really really good!

Then today I'm washing all the blankets that have been puked on over night and something went wacky on the washer and it flooded my house it was all over the kitchen and even made its way into the kids room, if that wasn't bad enough it run into the basement threw the floor so the basement was flooded, my poor house =( so after a few hours of clean up, I think i got it all fixed up! but man that really sucked! ha ha!

Here's a picture of the basement before it got really bad! ( its from my phone so sorry for the shitty picture!)

over the weekend Brad and Gage went to Monster Jam, They had a blast and had awesome seats! (it was a lucky craigslist find) here's some pictures they took! =)



Well gotta get go get back to the Puke-Athon! =/ Yucky!
XOXOXO
Ams

1 comment:

Dana said...

oh wow they did get really good seats for the jam. My boys pictures, well at least we can tell what is what. lol.

I hope everyone gets better quick.