Sunday, February 22, 2009

13 phone books???

so yesterday I got up and decided to clean my bedroom and desk area, so I get up make some coffee and get cleaning it took me all day! seriously I cleaned like a crazy person, I sit her now with everything all neat and tidy and feel so much better =) I ended up tossing so much junk it was insane I had 6 bags of just old paper and junk, in that was 13 effing phone books! seriously who has that many phonebooks.....come on we have the Internet we really don't need any you can find EVERYTHING on the Internet! LOL but I did keep 1 just one its amazing how much space that cleared up! I had a phone book from 2002 I didn't even have a house then, and get this it was for McHennry I never even lived in McHennry! haha odd ;) anyways today me and the kiddos went to hang out with my mom for awhile, we hit up the old navy and scored some awesome deals extra 50% off the already sale price stuff I got a ton of cute stuff for the kiddos and myself of coarse ;) I needed a little retail therapy after yesterdays cleaning haha!
This week is pretty busy scarlet starts her 3rd week of cast wed. and Tuesday the boys go to the dentist ummmm so not looking forward to that :( they have to take molds of there teeth and have a thing put on them idk i don't really get it but whatever! haha! Gage has no school Friday so i think me and the gang are going to go the Lego thing up in Milwaukee, or maybe well hit up betty brine =) who knows! but any who I'm off to kick the kids butt at some wii bowling ;) haha.........yea I know I'm lame!

1 comment:

Red from Ktown said...

Cool....what's the lego thing???? I love legos. I bet Cam would love that.

I do the same thing with stupid phone books....you just never know when you need one....ONE, not 12 though. haha..