Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whats in your bag.......

OK So I got this blog idea from my friend Rach ( she always post some cool blogs) but anyways this is my favorite purse its my Dooney & Bourke, it's 3 years old but still my favorite! it was a mothers day gift i bought myself when I sold my quad stroller! =) I spent 3 weeks looking for the perfect Dooney and this was it........

Inside.....kinda scary haha! not its not too bad!
Lets see, what do we have in my bag......
A tampon! haha =)
my new favorite snappy wallet thing I'm addicted to them I have way more then any one person ever needs but I keep running into cute ways and cant help but to buy them so this one was a valentines day one but I really love the kissy lips so ill proble keep using it for awhile!

five pens....seriously who needs 5 pens in the same bags? duh! haha!
a thing of chap stick, a tube of lip plumper lip gloss, and a wetslicks lip gloss ( I like lip gloss) haha! there was a thing of sexymotherpucker in there put I lost it last weekend =(
a shit ton of receipts, that's when I know its time to do the checkbook when my bags full of receipts! ;)
got the checkbook, do note that theres no case for that haha!
my picture viewer things I got for Christmas! I love it =)
oh gotta have the camera fo sho! its always in the purse!
and a pack of gum....that's empty! haha that's proble been in there a few weeks now, sad! haha don't worry I threw it away i didn't put it back in there! haha!
in the inside pocket i have a ton of change and cards but didn't feel like dumping that all out!
well that's my bag! I love it! but I do have the itch to get a new bag tho, maybe mothers day again this year! ;) hint hint Sparky! haha!
sooooo whats in your bag?????

1 comment:

Red from Ktown said...

So cute....I love the bag too! I'm surprised I actually have more lipgloss and make up in my purse than you!! I didn't see the camera!? Mine is actually not showing either, it's in a side pocket in a hard red case.